Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Dorothy

She loves her donor milk

Dorothy Had a great 1st Christmas and she got a wonderful gift from a local mommy today. All of that yummy milk is from momma Kelly of Lexington, Ky. And as you can tell by the smile on her face she loves it. Thank you again and i want you to be secure with knowing that you sent you milk to a good home because it will all be used and is greatly appreciated. 
Dorothy with Mommy milk
   I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas because we know we did. Now we are looking forward to the new year and our new years resolutions. 
    It has been brought to my attention that one of the things that could be affecting my supply could be my weight. I am a bigger momma and have always been big but it was recommended to lose some of my weight and it should help boost my supply. 
   Im not going to diet because i know that can hurt it even more but i am going to watch what i eat and looking into joining a gym again. 
Dorothy Christmas morning 


      I hope all have a great day.
              Namaste.



All of my babies

Dorothy Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment