Saturday, December 8, 2012

Thankful

Dorothy with her memaw
Dorothy has been blessed by a wonderful milk momma who has donated to us regularly now for a few weeks :) no its not been large amounts but like i said any amount is a blessing and it always seems like she has shot me a message right when i was stressing about what to do :) I want to thank her right now....Momma Sarah thank you for all of your help and for helping me keep Dorothy Hope on wonderful breastmilk...and if i can get Dorothy to be half the size of your little one then we will be set :)
Dorothy crawling at old house

    The other day i have a wonderful momma make a very generous offer....i had posted on Eats on Feets Global asking for help and this wonderful momma who relies on donor milk also due to low supply offered to pay shipping for one person close to KY (1 time)...I am stunned and so grateful for her generosity and her offer.....i have been trying to find a donor who is willing to ship but i am having trouble....I had one momma in new york who was willing to do it but the problem with that is she had asked me to provide her with a cooler and gel packs....and i didnt have the money for them :( hopefully we find one soon though....
She makes her daddy proud with her jedi ways

    Dorothy Hope is almost 7 months old now and we are starting her on baby food....I am hoping that with baby food maybe she wont need as much mommy milk :) 

   I hope all have a great night/day. Remember Dorothy Hope can always use mommy milk. No amount is to small.
        NAMASTE




No comments:

Post a Comment