Friday, November 30, 2012

i love breastfeeding

I was looking at Dorothy Hope this morning while she was eating breakfast with the SNS and i was reminded why i love breastfeeding and why i want to keep her on breastmilk for as long as i can....She gave me a milky smile with my nipple still in her mouth and started blowing razberrys :) she must have known that mommy was feeling stressed and that i needed a pick me up...... I want to do what is best for all of my kids and if that means stressing over finding donor milk for her then that is what i will have to do.


We are still in BIG need of milk. We have a mom who is going to meet up with me and give me some milk for Dorothy hope but we are still in need for more. Any drop is a blessing and more then welcomed.

blessings to all 
   Namaste



No comments:

Post a Comment