Sunday, November 18, 2012



our new home
Well we decided to move out of our home for the past 2 years and go somewhere smaller with the hope that it will help us get back on our feet.....I didnt realize how stressful moving is when you have 3 kids. From all the stress of the move (not to mention aunt flow returning) my supply has pretty much become non-existent. I have upped my fenugreek with the hope that it will help..... We have moved to Harrodsburg, KY (40330) and so far everyone who has seen me wear Dorothy or breastfeed her has looked at me funny :( *sigh* hopefully its just for a year.....I have had a couple of mommies help me out tremendously and have donated milk to Dorothy Hope and i have welcomed every drop....No amount is to small :)

2 comments:

  1. I was on Craigslist and seen that a lady had posted trying to sell her breast milk... As soon as I seen it I thought of u and Dorothy... You should look on Craigslist and send her a email asking her if she could help u out... she said she has over 500 + ounces of breast milk... She's trying to sell her breast milk but I believe if u tell her your situation she could help you out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I will definitely check it out and see if she would be willing to donate :)

      Delete